Top Hat Farm
|Top Hat Farm Nigerian Dwarfs
- In order to decrease any misunderstandings or hard feelings
read the following terms on all sales.
Top Hat Farm has the right to retain any kid from any breeding.
We are NO longer taking deposits. Anyone interested in a kid will be
put on a list. You will be notified within 24 hours of your choice's arrival.
If I have not heard back from you in 48 hours. I will move on down the list.
- If a deposit is not received at this time, the kid or adult will be put back up for sale.
- A non-refundable deposit of $250.00 is required to hold kid
or adult of your choice for 30 days. All deposit checks or are to be made out to Beth Russell.
We accept PayPal but you must add in 3%.
- After 30 days if transportation or shipping has not arranged
a $4.50 per day boarding charge will apply. If you have not
picked up or made shipping arrangements in 45 days the goat becomes
the property of Top Hat Farm.
- All bottle kids are shipped at 3-6 weeks or later.
- We do not guarantee height or mammary systems because
breeding is not an exact science. But we will try to make the
best match possible for what you are looking for. If you have
any problems, please contact us.
- We do guarantee breeding soundness on all registered
animals. You must supply us with a vet certificate stating that
the goat is in good health, all vaccinations are current and it
has no diseases. We may request a current picture of animal.
You must supply a veterinary Statement of the goat being in good health and unable to breed.
The papers must be returned to use for a refund.
All refunds are at our discretion
- All prices of goats are for goats being picked up from Farm.
- All charges must be paid in full before any goat is shipped
this includes: $100.00 for transpiration to the airport and .00 vet health certificates (No Goat Leaves Farm with out
one). It will take 5 to 7 days for any check to clear.
- We do not supply shipping crates but you may send your own
or send me money to purchase one for you.
- All shipping cost is the responsibility of the buyer and
has to be prepaid.
- We will test for TB, CAE, CL, Johnnes, Brucellosis or
Selenium levels at the buyer request and expense.
- We guarantee that our goats will be healthy at the time of
pick-up or delivery. We will not be responsible for stress of
any kind after the animal leaves our farm. Stress is very common
in both kids and adults of all ages when moved. Illness and
sometimes death may occur if animal is not properly handled.
Top Hat Farm/ Beth Russell/ John Allen will not be responsible
in any way.
- All registered animals will be tattooed before leaving and
all others will have an USDA Scrapie Premise ID tag.
|You are visitor
Thanks for stopping by!